Call for Nominations
THE SEARCH IS ON. We are searching for the most dynamic business and professional leaders under the age of 40. We’re looking for candidates who share a commitment to business growth and professional excellence and to the community.
The 21st Annual 40 Under Forty Achievement Awards will honor this new generation of men and women who are making headlines in their fields. Winners will be featured in the special issue of The Network Journal, June 2018. Anyone who is 39 years or younger on or before June 25, 2018 is eligible.
The deadline for submitting completed nominations is Friday, February 3, 2018.
- The individual must be a young Black man or woman under the age of 40 on or before June 25, 2018 who exudes professionalism and is committed to providing leadership to his or her discipline and community.
- Candidates must be nominated by someone other than themselves.
- Selected candidates must participate in the Awards Ceremony, to be held in June 2018.
- Awards are determined each year by TNJ’s Awards Review Board.
- The initial selection involves a review of each candidate’s nomination package.
- Selected candidates are contacted by TNJ. Additional reference letters and supporting material may be requested if needed. Final selection is made through a review of reference letters and all other accompanying documentation, with a final recommendation by TNJ’s Review Board.
- Complete nomination form, (online form or printable version).
- Submit résumé and biography of nominee.
- Submit a narrative statement describing the nominee’s qualifications for the award.
- Submit two recommendation letters written on behalf of the nominee. The body of the letter should state clearly the reasons why the nominee is an extraordinary business professional and community leader, and why he or she is deserving of this award.
- The deadline for submitting completed nominations is Friday, February 3, 2018.
All nominations and supporting documents should be mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to:
The Network Journal
40 Under Forty Achievement Awards Business Review Board
39 Broadway. Suite 2430
New York, NY 10006
The front page should include the nominee’s name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, place of employment, length of employment, and current title. It should also include the nominator’s name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, place of employment and current title. Also state on the front page whether the information was submitted online.
For additional information, please call 212-962-3791