Eliminate the risk of losing your business over to the competition by going mobile.
Let's face it. Business owners and marketers need to adopt a more mobile-savvy approach or they might just lose their business over to the competition. You may find this extremely hard to believe but this is really how it goes in today's economy.
- There are currently 7 billion people living on this planet. About 5.1 billion people have their own cellphones.
- About 56% of all cellphone owners access the internet through their mobile devices while 34% made a purchase using their mobile phone.
- According to a study conducted by comScore in 2012, approximately 85.9 million US users or 4 out of 5 smartphone users use their mobile device to shop.
- According to research conducted by Pew Internet in 2012, about 74% of US consumers use location-based services on their smartphones.
- It fosters more user engagement. Mobile users usually access the Internet through their smartphones  and other mobile devices. In fact on average, people spend about 94 minutes of their day utilizing mobile apps.
- Mobile ads are showing strong potential. Mobile ads have fully matured. There are also a lot of new tools being developed all the time to help marketers connect with their target market. According to a 2012 study conducted by Pew Internet & American Life Project, about 68% of men and 58% of women are likely to make a purchase based on mobile ads alone.
- It serves as excellent promo material. By using mobile apps, you can provide instant rewards to your customers. Data reveals that mobile coupons are now being redeemed 10 times more than traditional store coupons .
- You can use it to get real-time customer feedback. Learn more about your target market by offering them a valuable incentive and making it easier for them to send you the information you need. Do this via mobile and you will surely get better results in an instant.