7 Great Reasons to Attend the 12th Annual Multicultural Media Forum
Wednesday, March 21, 2012, Marriott Marquis, New York
MARRIOTT MARQUIS, N.Y., March 12, 2012
MARRIOTT MARQUIS, N.Y., March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — On March 21st, an audience of 300+ executives will gather at the New York Marriott Marquis for Horowitz Associates Market and Multicultural Research's 12th Annual Multicultural Media Forum, a not-to-be-missed event for executives in the multicultural and Hispanic programming, marketing/advertising, and business development space.
This year's theme is The Power Of Community: examining the role of media, technology, and marketing in unleashing the power of different types of communities—ethnic, virtual, local, global.
Here are 7 great reasons to attend:
1. Learn how to reach the new "general market:" The Forum's underlying premise is that America's "general market" is multicultural. As such, diversity initiatives are more than a social mission; they are a business prerogative and a competitive advantage. Three panels of top media, marketing, advertising, and branding executives from Comcast, Viacom Media Networks, ESPN, Ogilvy & Mather, d expósito & Partners, Verizon FiOS, Charter Communications, Cricket Communications, GMC TV/Aspire, Blue Ocean Network, MGM Latino, ZeeTV, the AARP, and NYC's Latin Media and Entertainment Commission, among others, will discuss how to implement a "total market approach" as well as targeted multicultural campaigns in an increasingly competitive and multiplatform media environment.
2. Get brand-new data on multicultural audiences and TV, broadband, mobile and "over the top" (OTT) platforms: Adriana Waterston, Horowitz Associates' VP of Marketing and Business Development will present new data on traditional and new media platforms in multicultural households, plus qualitative insights from in-home videographies and an Online Research Community!
3. Hear Telemundo Station Group President Manuel Abud discuss the network's commitment to the development of compelling content not only at the national, but at the local level— a strategy that both empowers Latino communities and strengthens Telemundo's ties at the community level.
4. See the Programming Showcase where networks show off new, innovative programming for America's diverse audiences!
5. Meet, Greet, and Network: A great venue to mingle with key executives from the pay TV industry, programmers, advertisers, and agencies, this year's agenda was extended by popular demand to include lunch!
6. Special musical performance by Sony Music Latin Artist Beatriz Luengo!
7. One lucky attendee will win a trip to Paris, courtesy of TV5 Monde!
SOURCE Horowitz Associates, Inc.