- Complete nomination form, (online form or printable version).
- Submit resume and biography of nominee.
- Submit a narrative statement describing the nominee's qualifications for the award.
- Submit two recommendation letters written on behalf of the nominee. The body of the letter should present the reasons why the nominee is an extraordinary businessman or business woman and community leader, and why he or she is deserving of this award
- The deadline for submitting completed nominations is February 15, 2014.
All nominations and supporting documents should be mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to:
The Network Journal
40 Under Forty Achievement Awards Business Review Board
39 Broadway. Suite 2430
New York, NY 10006
The front page should include the nominee’s name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, place of employment, length of employment, and current title. It should also include the nominator’s name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, place of employment and current title. Also state on the front page whether the information was submitted online.
For additional information, please call Sabrina Eady, 212-962-3791 ext. 206.